27th May 2020
Dear Parents & Students (Std. 5 – Std. 10)
As mentioned in my earlier message to you, we will be taking Education to the next level which is Virtual Classrooms on Google’s GSuite for Education. For this we require you to create a Google / Gmail account for your Son / Ward. This account will be used in the Google Classroom.
Please follow the instructions below to setup an account for your Son / Ward:
1. Go to https://accounts.google.com and create a new account.
2. In the First Name Box – Please input your child’s Full Name and Surname e.g. Nathan DSouza.
3. In the Surname Box – Please input your child’s Standard and Class for the New Academic Year 2020 – 2021 e.g. Std 9
4. Create a username and password as per the requirements and availability of Google Accounts. Please note this down and keep this safely with you.
5. After mobile verification, as you proceed with creating a Google Account, you will be prompted to enter your Date of Birth. If your child’s age is below 13 please enter your (any one parent’s) date of birth instead.
6. After you have done this if you are using a mobile or tablet device please download the following apps from the Play / App store of your device: 1. Google Classroom and 2. Google Meet. Please do not sign in or launch the Google Classroom app yet. More instructions will follow soon.
Once again in the meantime Parents you are requested to make the necessary arrangements for internet connectivity and any smartphone, tablet, laptop, or desktop to be available to your child / ward to facilitate this online learning process.
To avail of this online facility which will benefit your son in his studies kindly complete the above task latest by 31st May 2020 as per the instructions given above. The staff will begin with online class presentations on 1st June 2020.
Stay home, stay safe and be healthy
BMC Helpline | COVID 19
ONLINE FEE COLLECTION PORTAL FOR
PRE-PRIMARY | PRIMARY | SECONDARY
SCHOOL CALENDAR 2019 - 2020
RECENT SCHOOL EVENTS GALLERY
SECONDARY SECTION - NEWS & EVENTS
PRIMARY SECTION - NEWS & EVENTS
PRE-PRIMARY SECTION - NEWS & EVENTS
SXBA Theme for 2019-2020 - “Conversion of Heart For A Change of Mind”.
St. Xavier’s Boys’ Academy is a Jesuit School established in June,1957. It is one of the education units of the Trust of St.Xavier’s Institute of Education Society, which also runs the SXIE (B.Ed College).
This is an unaided private SSC Board English medium school with students enrolled from K.G Section to Std.10.
Jesuit education has a special character. It is inspired by the vision of man drawn from the life and teachings of Jesus Christ based on the principles of character formation elaborated by St. Ignatius of Loyola, the founder of the Society of Jesus.
The goals and aspirations of St. Xavier's Boys' Academy are inspired by the lives and teachings of St. Francis Xavier and St. Ignatius of Loyola.
THE CORE PURPOSE OF ST. XAVIER'S BOYS' ACADEMY
To strive to form students of human excellence which goes far beyond academic excellence and implies reaching out and building a humane community.
CORE VALUES OF ST. XAVIER'S BOYS' ACADEMY
- Values and Discipline
- High Calibre Staff
- Personalised attention and Counselling services
- Co and extra curricular activities
- Social awareness and reaching out to the underprivileged